PRAY FOR OUR LOCAL PARTNERS:
• God’s favor as specific areas of ministry are developed that will have the greatest impact to further God’s Kingdom purposes;
• Hearts and minds to be sensitive to God’s love and grace as He uses our Local Partners to reach people for Him;
• People to have generous hearts as God calls them to provide resources for the ministries; and knowledge and understanding for the partners to use them wisely;
• God to watch over the partners and supply more resources and volunteers to accomplish His purpose to pray, give, and go.
PRAY FOR MISSIONARIES CALLED OUT FROM OUR CHURCH:
• God’s protection over the missionaries and their families; to keep them safe as they leave the comforts of home and serve people that need to know the love of Jesus;
• Multiplied resources to reach a dark world, and favor for the missionaries with the people they serve;
• People who are gifted for ministry to hear God’s call to serve Him on the mission field;
• Hearts of obedience to follow His call to pray, give, and go.
PRAY FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS:
• God’s guidance and direction to the leadership team as they pray, prepare, and implement ways to reach the lost of Guatemala and Kenya;
• Favor with the governments, small communities and tribes as new borders of ministry are expanded;
• God’s presence and protection as teams enter these countries to meet the physical needs of people, and share the love of Jesus;
• An abundance of time and money, and volunteers to take the cause of Christ to people through their hearts, their hands, and their voices.
PRAY FOR OUR MULTI-SITE CAMPUSES:
• God’s continued blessing over the multi-site campuses as relationships are developed and the love of Christ is shown and magnified;
• People to catch the vision of growing in their personal relationship with Christ, as well as reaching the lost and un-churched of their communities;
• Additional workers with servant hearts who are willing to accept leadership roles and minister to the needs of people;
• God’s wisdom and direction as more sites are considered and identified.
PRAY FOR LOVE LOUD:
• God to give wisdom and discernment as decisions are made about areas of need that give the greatest opportunities to engage our culture for His glory;
• Favor with the people we reach as volunteers and workers minister to needs through all of our LOVE LOUD projects;
• God to reveal expanded areas of need within our communities where His love and grace may be shared; God to encourage the hearts of people to give of their time and resources to touch lives through our local LOVE LOUD projects, and be willing to be His heart, His hands, and feet.